NY International Shipping specializes in overseas moves from and to all destinations, including London! Dedicated to providing customers facing overseas moves to London with the guidance they need, we will navigate you through your international relocation from beginning to end. Our customers can rest at ease knowing that they are receiving the most attentive, personalized care and advice possible from their London international removals company.
NY International Shipping views itself as more than just an ordinary overseas moving company. We strive to educate you in the international removals process so that you know what to expect and hopefully feel less anxious along the way. Our logistics team, who is well-versed in coordinating international relocations to London, will provide you with practical information—ranging from the documents needed during your move overseas to London to the best international removals method to keep you on schedule.
No two international removals customers are the same, which is why we tailor our London relocation plans to suit each individual customer’s needs, schedule, and budget. You will have access to your own overseas moving logistics coordinator so that you can ask any questions you have during your overseas move. This way you know you’ll have a point of contact throughout the entire process.
London Overseas Movers – Packing Services
NY International Shipping knows that successfully moving overseas to London requires extremely careful, specialized packing techniques. This is why our teams of highly trained overseas moving professionals are well-versed in packing and loading your goods to ensure they reach your new home in the same condition in which they are packed. You can choose to either utilize their services or pack your own goods as you see fit.
Many International Removal Services to Choose From
NY International Shipping offers a wealth of services for those undergoing overseas moves to London as well as international relocations around the globe. Customers can choose from services such as door-to-door, door-to-port, consolidation, etc. Contact NY International Shipping to discuss the best options for your move overseas.
London Relocations & London Storage
Though you may be relocating to London now, you may wish to store your goods for a number of different reasons during your international relocation. NY International Shipping can easily coordinate the storage of your goods during your overseas move to London, as well as during relocations to other destinations, in our state-of-the-art, private storage facility. You can determine how long your goods stay in storage and when you wish to have them delivered at your new home in London.
Global Network of International Removals Agents
NY International Shipping has spent over a decade developing a network of global overseas moving agents that are as exceptional as the rest of the staff at NY International Shipping. Your entire experience will be first-class every step of the way.
If you have any questions regarding London relocations or if you’d like to receive an overseas moving quote, contact NY International Shipping for more information.
While it’s important to find a quality overseas moving company, it is also important to find affordable international shipping that meets your shipping budget. NY International Shipping has been around long enough to know that you don’t have to sacrifice quality in order to find the best and most economical overseas shipping rates and services.
Determining Your International Shipping Budget
To figure out exactly what you need to look for in terms of affordable international shipping rates, it’s probably best to begin by determining your overseas shipping budget. Your overseas moving budget will help you determine which international shipping companies to consider. There are many factors that can influence overseas moving rates, so NY International Shipping has created a brief list of some of the most important ones:
- The total weight or volume of the goods you’ll be shipping overseas
- The country you are moving to may influence your overseas shipping rates as some countries are more expensive to send to due to different factors. It’s important to find affordable international shipping companies that specialize in transporting goods overseas so that they ship your goods efficiently and successfully. Some of the factors that influence cost based on the countries you are shipping from and to include:
- How easy it is to ship to your destination country
- How frequently shipments go there
- How much total volume the company ships on average to your destination country. More shipments mean more consolidations, which can translate to better and more frequent shipments in general
- Moving dates. All overseas movers have peak periods.
- The ease with which international shipping companies can access your current home.
- Your overseas packing and unpacking requirements
Again, you should expect to pay higher rates during peak international shipping times, even with affordable international shipping companies. The international shipping industry is typically the busiest during:
- Summer (October and April tend to be the best in terms of economical shipping)
- End of each month
While planning your international shipping budget, remember to factor in:
- Hotel room(s)
- Car rental
- Utilities fees for shutting off existing and starting new services
- Tip (even affordable movers deserve a reasonable tip)
Tips for Achieving Affordable International Shipping
Here are some of the most effective tips NY International Shipping has to assist you in making your overseas move more affordable:
- Pack yourself – Assuming you don’t have anything that requires specialty packing, consider packing your goods yourself for your international relocation.
- Save on moving supplies – Reduce the overall costs of your shipping supplies by doing the following
- Ask friends that have recently moved overseas what they used so that you don’t over-purchase or under-purchase shipping supplies
- Use recycled newspaper or bubble wrap to cushion inexpensive items
- Use worn out blankets and sheets to pad inexpensive goods rather than purchasing moving blankets.
- Remain flexible – The more flexible you are about when you move and how you go about doing it, the more likely you are to achieve affordable shipping overseas. Avoid peak times of year to move, such as those mentioned above.
- Reduce your volume – Make a list of everything you have and notate things you don’t really need to take. Throw away or donate items you no longer use or want prior to moving to reduce the volume of your shipment. This will enable you to achieve more affordable international shipping rates. After all, it is better to ship less and have the ability to choose a more established, specialized overseas moving company than to revert to choosing an overseas moving company of lesser quality.
- Negotiate – Try to negotiate the total cost of your overseas move or ask the international moving company you plan to use if they have any coupons or promotions you could take advantage of.
- Choose economical overseas moving services – Though door-to-door moving service is typically the most common moving service as it all-inclusive—packing, shipping, materials, etc.—you may want to consider checking to see if there is a local warehouse near your home where you could drop your already-packed shipment off. Or you could consider warehouse delivery or curbside delivery. In terms of warehouse delivery, you will have to pick your shipment up yourself rather than having it delivered to your door. Curbside delivery means that you’ll need to unload your shipment from the curbside near your new home. If neither of these options may seem appealing or feasible to you, you can always consider packing things yourself instead of having them packed for you. Perhaps then you may find door pick up more affordable.
If you have questions regarding affordable international shipping or if you’d like to discuss economical overseas relocation options, contact NY International Shipping for more information.
Moving overseas can be a daunting thing to undertake, especially because it requires relocating all of your household goods overseas. Though this can be a stressful situation, choosing to use ocean container shipping through a knowledgeable international moving company such as NY International Shipping can make even the most extensive overseas move seem like a breeze. An experienced international ocean container shipping company will know the ins and outs of procedures and documentation required to transfer your goods from your current situation to your new situation without a hitch.
NY International Shipping recognizes that the safety of your goods during ocean container shipping is of the utmost importance, which is why we are dedicated to walking you through the entire process from beginning to end. We will help you prepare your goods for ocean container shipping so that you know what to expect every step of the way. By making you familiar with the ocean container shipping process, NY International Shipping hopes to set your mind at ease knowing that your goods are in capable, professional hands. Contact NY International Shipping if you have any questions regarding ocean container shipping.
Benefits of Ocean Container Shipping with NY International Shipping
- While there are many benefits to using a seasons ocean container shipping specialist, such as NY International Shipping, we feel these are some of the most notable:
- NY International Shipping specializing in ocean container. We are more than capable of handling ocean container shipping circumstances small and large.
- Our ocean container shipping services are available across the globe to customers moving to and from almost any country.
- Our ocean container shipping logistics team specializes in handling the shipment of your goods through whatever delivery method you choose—door to door, door to port, etc.
- NY International Shipping’s ocean container shipping prices are competitive, yet our services are exceptional.
- Our ocean container shipping and international moving services are efficient and orchestrated by industry professionals well-versed in international relocation.
Regardless of the types of goods you plan to ship—from household goods to priceless pieces of art—NY International Shipping will ensure that your goods are delivered on time and in the same condition in which you trusted them to us. As a family-owned ocean container shipping and international relocation company, NY International Shipping has over a decade of experience specializing in overseas moves of varying distances and complexities. We take the time to educate our professionals in the most current information in ocean container shipping and international relocation. NY International Shipping will ensure that your ocean container shipping plan suits your needs, budgets, and schedule. Allow us to guide you smoothly through your international move. You will be impressed and appreciate the level of personalization we strive to delivery to every one of our customers.
If you still have unanswered questions regarding ocean container shipping or if you wish to receive a FREE ocean container shipping quote, contact NY International Shipping for more information.
NY International shipping tailors your international container shipping plan to suit you and your family’s requirements, schedule, and budget. NY International Shipping takes pride in our impressive attention to detail and personalized customer service, making every international container shipping experience a fantastic one.
See the Difference with NY International Shipping
NY International shipping offers a broad variety of international container shipping services from which you can choose. As a reliable NVOCC licensed by the FMC (Federal Maritime Commission), NY International Shipping offers reliable international moving services to relocate your goods overseas safely and in a timely fashion. As a licensed NVOCC, NY International Shipping will coordinate the logistics of your international container shipping, guaranteeing accurate rates, excellent service, and updated information on your shipment.
If your shipment includes a small volume of household goods, you will not have to worry about being charged for additional space for your international container shipping. You’ll be pleased to know that NY International Shipping performs effective consolidations from across the US as well as around the globe. No matter where you are moving to or where you are moving from, NY International Shipping’s professionally trained crew of international container shipping specialists will carefully pack your goods and combine your shipment during our continual consolidations. Every small international container shipment is separately crated and properly labeled to guarantee that your shipment is not misplaced or mistaken for someone else’s. NY International Shipping only bills clients for the volume used for his or her international container shipping, rather than billing each client for the entire container used.
For clients that require an entire container during their international container shipping, NY International Shipping is happy to provide him or her with an exclusive container. Clients that choose to use NY International Shipping’s international container shipping services can choose whether they wish to have our professional international container shipping movers pack their household goods for them or if they wish to pack their goods themselves. As soon as packing has been completed for your international container shipping, NY International Shipping will pick up your container and see it through the international container shipping process from beginning to end. Contact NY International Shipping if you have any questions regarding international container shipping.
International Container Shipping Services
As we mentioned above, NY International Shipping offers a wide variety of international container shipping services from which you can choose based on your specific international container shipping needs, budget, and schedule.
The most commonly used international container shipping service, door-to-door international container shipping, is a full-service option that is preferred by many of our clients. For door-to-door international container shipping services, NY International Shipping will dispatch a crew of professional international container shipping movers to your residence. Our international movers will pack all of your goods into the shipping container or transport them to our warehouse for storage. Then your shipment will be transported to the port of departure where it will go through customs and ship out to its destination. Once your shipment has arrived and cleared customs, NY International Shipping will deliver your international container shipment to your new residence. A crew of our international movers will unpack your shipment and remove any packing materials.
NY International Shipping offers the following additional international container shipping services:
- Live Loads
- Drop and Pick
When it comes to international container shipping, NY International Shipping offers first-class service from beginning to end. Contact us today to discuss your international container shipping needs or to request a free quote
NY International Shipping has been coordinating container shipping to the UK for years. As a family-owned international moving company with over a decade of experience, NY International Shipping specializes in international relocations, container shipping and more. NY International Shipping is licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier as well as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. We offer competitive rates for those interested in container shipping to the UK as well as countless other destinations around the planet. We have many referrals from past customers, including those that used us for container shipping to UK. Our container shipping to UK services are all-inclusive and our rates are competitive. Whether you’re interested in door-to-door services, custom crates, shipment consolidation or anything else during your container shipping to United Kingdom, NY International Shipping is more than happy to tailor your overseas move to fit your budget, schedule, and needs. Contact NY International Shipping if you’d like to receive a FREE consultation regarding your upcoming container shipping to the UK.
All about the UK
Before moving to the UK, it’s probably best to learn a bit more about this part of the world. The UK is a unitary state that consists of four countries—Northern Ireland, England, Wales, and Scotland. While those scheduling container shipping to UK could potentially move to any one of these four countries, you’ll be happy to know that the overall climate is fairly temperate with a decent amount of yearly rainfall. While there is no official language in the UK, those interested in container shipping to UK may be happy to know that approximately 70% of the UK speaks English.
As there are four distinct countries within the UK, it is often appealing to those scheduling container shipping to UK to know that there are many different possibilities in terms of flavor, culture, and history. At the same time, there are many general characteristics across the UK that newcomers find appealing. For those scheduling container shipping to UK with children, you’ll be happy to know that education is free for children in the UK. There are also many wonderful private schools that charge tuition, too. For families with older children looking into container shipping to United Kingdom, it is worth noting that the UK is home to many well-known universities such as the University of Oxford in England or the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. Healthcare is another commonality shared between the four countries of the UK. Healthcare is free throughout the UK, much to the pleasure of those planning to move there, though private insurance is also available through some employers. If you’re in the process of scheduling container shipping to UK, NY International Shipping suggest contacting your local UK Consulate to determine what type of visa you will need to apply for. Make sure you give yourself a decent amount of time to have it processed as it can be a lengthy experience.
If you have any questions about container shipping to the UK or you’d like to schedule your overseas move with us, contact NY International Shipping today.
If you’re planning to move to India it’s important to start thinking about container shipping to India for your goods as well. NY International Shipping specializes in international relocation’s, providing reliable container shipping to India and countless other destinations around the world. Providing competitive rates, NY International Shipping offers an impressive list of overseas moving options when it comes to container shipping.
Container Shipping to India
NY International Shipping is a family-owned overseas moving company that boasts over a decade of international moving experience. NY International Shipping’s container shipping options are all-inclusive and include services such as door-to-door shipment, custom wooden crates, shipment consolidation, and more. One of the things that make NY International Shipping so successful when it comes to container shipping to India is our worldwide network of reliable shipping agents. NY International Shipping is licensed by the FMC as a Non-Vessel operating Common Carrier, licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and properly insured and bonded. Contact NY International Shipping now to receive a FREE consultation with a relocation specialists in regards to your container shipping to India so that you can discuss the best options for your family, schedule, and budget.
Finding the Right International Mover for Container Shipping to India
NY International Shipping believes that the relationships between customers and international moving companies must be full of trust and honesty, which is why we encourage you to make an educated and thoughtful decision when choosing an overseas moving company for container shipping to India. You’ll want to choose a company that will guide you from start to finish through the process of your container shipping to India as it is much more complicated than moving from one location to another within the US. There are several things you’ll want to review about each overseas moving company you consider, such as:
- Credentials – Ensure that the international movers you’re considering are licensed as an NVOCC by the Federal Maritime Commission. It’s also a good idea to make sure they’re licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Reputation – Reputation is a very important factor when it comes to container shipping to India. Your goods are going to travel a long way and they will be at the mercy of the international moving company you choose to coordinate your container shipping process. Review third-party review sites, ask for referrals, etc.
- Apples-to-Apples Comparison – It’s important to compare identical overseas moving services between companies so that you can get a side-by-side comparison of their rates for container shipping to India.
- Look at the “big picture” – While finding the most competitive rates for container shipping to India is certainly at the top of your list, it’s also important to remember that in these circumstances there are other factors that should heavily influence your final decision for which company to use.
- Find an overseas moving company like NY International Shipping that offers competitive rates, exceptional container shipping services, and extensive expertise in this area.
If you’d like to discuss NY International Shipping’s container shipping rates and services further, contact us today we’d be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
If moving to Canada is in the future for you, you’ll need to find an international moving company to handle container shipping to Canada for you. NY International Shipping is a family-owned overseas moving company that specializes in container shipping to Canada as well as a multitude of other destinations around the globe. If this is your first time moving internationally, you may feel overwhelmed and underprepared. NY International Shipping has the experience and knowledge to smoothly guide you through the entire container shipping process. While Canada may seem nearby, shipping to Canada still requires special international documents for customs. If you have any questions or would like to receive a quote, contact NY International Shipping today.
Things to Know Before Moving to Canada
Shipping to Canada takes as much preparation as any other international move, despite its close proximity to the Unites States of America. While preparing your family for your overseas move, here are some tips to help make shipping to Canada and your international move experience a bit simpler:
- Find a quality overseas moving company that handles shipping to Canada. Consider using apples-to-apples comparison once you’ve narrowed your list of international movers down to several. To do this simply get rates from your top overseas moving companies who offer shipping to Canada using the same factors (distance, dates, shipment volume, etc.).
- Narrow down the household goods you intend to pack for shipping.
- Consider donating, selling or throwing away items you can live without.
- Once you know exactly what you wish to take with you, contact the overseas moving company you’ve chosen to determine the most effective shipping method. A seasoned overseas mover such as NY International Shipping knows that the ideal method will fit your budget, schedule, etc.
- Contact your local Canadian Consulate as there are different visas and permits necessary for US Citizens to procure based on whether they intend to work in Canada, study or become permanent citizens. Give yourself plenty of time to apply for your Canadian visa or passport as processing can be lengthy.
Tips for Finding the Right Company offering Container Shipping to Canada
It’s important that you choose the right international moving company for coordinating your container shipping to Canada. Here are some important things to look for as you review international moving companies:
- Licensed as an NVOCC by the Federal Maritime Commission as well as licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration—NY International Shipping is licensed by both
- Great reputation with referrals to support this claim as well as positive reviews regarding container shipping to Canada and other locations on third-party review sites.
- Memberships and affiliations with pertinent organizations allow companies that handle container shipping to Canada to remain current and accountable.
- Compare rates using apples-to-apples comparison for container shipping to Canada
At the end of the day, the company that handles the container shipping for you will be responsible for all of the goods you choose to ship. It is incredibly important that you choose a company that is knowledgeable, honest, and willing to go the extra mile to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible. If you have any questions regarding container shipping to Canada or you’d like to receive a FREE quote, contact NY International Shipping.
If you’re thinking about moving to Australia, you’re also going to need to think about finding someone that specializes in container shipping to Australia as well. NY International Shipping is ready and willing to assist you through every step of coordinating and executing your container shipping to Australia. We understand that planning container shipping to Australia can be overwhelming, which is why we have provided this helpful overview on the Pros and Cons of container shipping to Australia with NY International Shipping.
Container Shipping to Australia
As a family-owned international moving business, NY International Shipping has over a decade of experience handling overseas moving plans such as container shipping to Australia. Our container shipping to Australia options are all-inclusive, making the entire process a bit simpler for our customers. You’ll be happy to know that NY International Shipping is licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier or NVOCC. Our container shipping to Australia services are reliable and efficient, allowing you and your family to focus on other aspects of relocating to Australia. Contact NY International shipping with any questions you have regarding container shipping to Australia.
Container Shipping to Australia – Services
NY International Shipping offers a multitude of shipping options when it comes to container shipping to Australia. Some of those services include:
Door to Door Container Shipping to Australia
This option means that your goods will be packed at your current residence (or brought to NY International Shipping’s warehouse for storage first), brought through customs, shipped, escorted through customs at its destination, then delivered and unpacked at your new residence.
Door to Port Container Shipping to Australia
Through this option your goods will be packaged at your current location, brought through customs, shipped, then delivered to your destination port. This can be a more cost-effective option for those that wish to receive their goods at their destination port instead of at their new residence.
Port to Port Container Shipping to Australia
If you do not require your goods immediately, port to port container shipping to Australia may be an option to consider as this service includes NY International Shipping receiving your goods at the port of departure, shipping them, then receiving them at the port of arrival where they will be handed over to you to do with as you wish—put in storage, bring to your new residence, etc.
Port to Door Container Shipping to Australia
If you do not wish for NY International Shipping’s expert international movers to package and prepare your goods for shipping, port to door container shipping to Australia may be the correct choice for you. Through this service NY International Shipping will receive your goods at their port of departure, ship them overseas, receive them at the port of arrive, see them through customs, and deliver and unpack your goods at your new residence.
Many customers wonder how long container shipping to Australia will take. On average containers shipped to Australia can take between 10 to 14 weeks for the shipping time, though customs may add an additional week or two on to that time. There are many different factors that can affect the total time it takes for your goods to reach their destination through container shipping to Australia. Some of those factors include:
- Shipping by air vs. shipping by sea
- Whether shipments are being consolidated or an entire container has been shipped
- City of origin
- Whether shipments are being shipped around holidays
In the end, a knowledgeable overseas moving company such as NY International Shipping will be able to skillfully and efficiently coordinate container shipping to Australia for your goods. Contact NY International Shipping today to discuss container shipping to Australia options for your overseas move.
NY International Shipping is a family-owned business with over a decade of experiencing coordinating international moves and car shipping from and to destinations across the globe. Whether you’re shipping a car, large van or antique car, you can rest at ease knowing that NY International Shipping is one of the few car shipping companies that puts its customers first! We understand that shipping a car may seem like a stressful task, but as long as you work with an international moving company that is experienced in car shipping, like NY International Shipping, you will have nothing to worry about. If you have questions about shipping a car or car shipping companies in general, contact NY International Shipping.
Here are the car shipping services we currently offer:
- Global export and import
- Containerized shipping in an exclusive 20ft or 40ft container
- Car shipping in our own 40ft car consolidation containers
- Port-to-Port car shipping with varying shipment methods
- Roll-on, Roll-off (RO-RO) car shipping
- Extra options such as insurance coverage for while you’re shipping a car
RO-RO Car Shipping
Car shipping companies, such as NY International Shipping, that offer Roll-on, Roll-off car shipping can handle shipping a car from and to many destinations. Car carriers specifically used by car shipping companies are experienced in shipping cars safely overseas around the globe. Through this method of shipping a car, cars are protected from the elements in sealed car decks, remaining secured to the deck. RO-RO car shipping is an abbreviation for the term Roll-on, Roll-off in which car shipping companies drive cargo on and then off the vessel.
Is RO-RO Car Shipping Right For You?
RO-RO is a great way to handle shipping a car through car shipping companies if you find yourself needing to ship large vehicles, boats, etc. RO-RO car shipping offers customers a great deal of flexibility during international relocations. NY International Shipping, being one of the leading Car shipping companies, offers RO-RO to customers as a more budget-friendly option than shipping cars in an exclusive container.
Shipping a Car in an Exclusive Container
For added protection you may go about shipping a car in an exclusive container. NY International Shipping, like many other car shipping companies, offers exclusive containers for shipping a car overseas. Most car shipping companies, like NY International Shipping, can either pick up your vehicle from your current residence or you can bring it to our warehouse or the nearest warehouse to your residence yourself. While choosing to ship a car in an exclusive container can be a bit more expensive than other options, you can always choose to share a container, which is a more cost-effective option.
How Do Car Shipping Companies Determine Shipping Costs?
NY International Shipping normally calculates rates for shipping a car based on the size of your vehicle. Your vehicle will be categorized as small, medium, or large by car shipping companies that are shipping a car for you.
What is the Process for Shipping a Car?
- Clients can either drop off cars for car shipping with the necessary documents at our warehouse or we can pick up your vehicle at its current location.
- Our professional car shipping crew will load your automobile or automobiles into a container meant for shipping a car where it will be secured for shipping.
- Next, car shipping companies will generally transport the container holding your vehicle to its port of departure, navigate it through customs, and then load it onto its vessel for shipping.
- Once your automobile has gotten to its destination, NY International Shipping will take your vehicle off of the vessel, see it through customs, and deliver it to your new home or meet you for the pick up.
Car shipping companies should let you know ahead of time what documents you must have and requirements you must meet in order for them to be able to transport your vehicle. They include:
- Copy of passport or passports
- Original car title void of liens
- Less than ¼ tan of gas in the vehicle
- No additional items inside your automobile other than what ordinarily comes with it.
It is very important that you choose car shipping companies that specialize and have experience in car shipping to avoid unnecessary damage and delays. If you’d like to schedule shipping a car or you have further questions about car shipping companies, contact NY International Shipping for more information.
There is a right way and a wrong way to do most things. This includes moving to Europe. It’s definitely going to be the adventure of a lifetime, but success is guaranteed if you will follow a few simple steps and plan ahead as much as possible – Read more…
Change is inevitable. Time will come that people will realize that they need a change of career and even environment. Moving to Dubai is an option that people can consider if they want to start a new beginning… – Read more…
Every four years, the world comes together to watch and participate in the Olympics. It is a time of excitement and stress, anxiety and anticipation. Of course, what one sees happening at the Olympics is only the culmination of years of hard work, determination and skill… – Read more…
Moving is always an exciting time, regardless of the reason for the move. Perhaps you are retiring and are looking for a change of pace. Maybe you have found a new job that requires a move, or maybe you just love a particular country and have always dreamed of moving there. Whatever the motivation, there are many things to consider when moving to the United Kingdom (UK)… – Read more…
Moving overseas requires a great deal of preparation and organization. It can be stressful, so it’s best to be prepared and have a list of things in a notebook so you can keep everything in one place and check off your tasks as you complete them. Also, the names and phone numbers of companies and individuals can be kept in the notebook so you can keep track of when you called people, who you talked to and their phone numbers… – Read more…
As soon as you know that you are moving overseas, you need to start getting information from moving companies. You will want to get a quote from each international moving company, with a minimum of three quotes… – Read more…
Moving overseas is generally a very exciting time in your life. However, you know that it’s not going to be an easy job. Considering how many things need to be done and the huge change to your life, it’s certainly worth taking the time to think about what to realistically expect… – Read more…
A few years ago, moving to India would probably not have been given much consideration. However, India has become a very powerful nation globally, both politically and economically. With a current population of nearly 1.14 billion, this democratic nation has the world’s second largest population. About 70% of the people live in rural areas, but a current influx of people to the larger cities of India is quickly changing that… – Read more…
When moving overseas, there are so many things to remember. There are deadlines, regulations, passports, visas, things to turn off, things to turn on, accounts to cancel and new accounts to open. It truly can be a never-ending roller coaster of events and emotions. Some things will go as planned, while other things just seem to fall apart. In fact, one phone call can truly make or break your entire week… – Read more…
Whenever it’s time to make a big move, there are so many things to consider. Although it can be stressful, by making a checklist and asking some important questions, you will be less likely to forget things. Hopefully, the list below will give you some ideas of things to consider as you make preparations for (moving to Ireland)… – Read more…
As you prepare for your move to France, it will be helpful to know some simple and yet interesting facts about this European country. Every country has its own set of rules and ideas. And each country has characteristics that make it different from others. Here are some things you need to know about France… – Read more…
Finding a company that will move your belongings overseas is a big step in the moving process. You must consider costs, customer service, time frame, etc. Of course, knowing all of these things will require some work on your part, but it will be well worth it to find a moving company that will give you top performance and great service as you make your international move… – Read more…
Life in the Far East is quite different than in the western part of the world. There are many factors that play into these differences. Due to many eastern countries manufacturing much of the goods from the western world, some employers are finding it necessary to ask some of their employees to consider moving to an eastern country. However, it can be quite a shock for a westerner to move to a Far East country because the culture is so different… – Read more…
Now that you know you are moving to Europe, there are so many things to think about. In the excitement of planning your move, it’s easy to get distracted and not remember some things that are vitally important in order for your move to be successful… – Read more…
Every four years, the world watches to see who will be the champion of soccer, the most widely played sport in the world. Although preparation begins immediately after the last cup is awarded, for one month, tournaments are won and lost until two teams remain. The only sporting event similar to the World Cup is the Olympic Games… – Read more…
Moving is always a big deal. Our home is a place that we can call our own, where we keep all of our belongings, eat, rest and escape from the cares of life. So, when we know that we are going to be uprooted, even if it’s for good reasons, we want everything to go as smoothly as possible. Relocating is a lot of work and moving internationally is even harder… – Read more…
Located in the Southern Hemisphere, just east of Australia, New Zealand was separated from the rest of the world for a very long time. Being split from Australia thousands of years ago, New Zealand boasts of having animals and plants that are nowhere else in the world. The kiwi, a flightless bird, takes up residence here and the people of New Zealand are known as “kiwis.”… – Read more…