NY International Shipping has been coordinating container shipping to the UK for years. As a family-owned international moving company with over a decade of experience, NY International Shipping specializes in international relocations, container shipping and more. NY International Shipping is licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier as well as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. We offer competitive rates for those interested in container shipping to the UK as well as countless other destinations around the planet. We have many referrals from past customers, including those that used us for container shipping to UK. Our container shipping to UK services are all-inclusive and our rates are competitive. Whether you’re interested in door-to-door services, custom crates, shipment consolidation or anything else during your container shipping to United Kingdom, NY International Shipping is more than happy to tailor your overseas move to fit your budget, schedule, and needs. Contact NY International Shipping if you’d like to receive a FREE consultation regarding your upcoming container shipping to the UK.
All about the UK
Before moving to the UK, it’s probably best to learn a bit more about this part of the world. The UK is a unitary state that consists of four countries—Northern Ireland, England, Wales, and Scotland. While those scheduling container shipping to UK could potentially move to any one of these four countries, you’ll be happy to know that the overall climate is fairly temperate with a decent amount of yearly rainfall. While there is no official language in the UK, those interested in container shipping to UK may be happy to know that approximately 70% of the UK speaks English.
As there are four distinct countries within the UK, it is often appealing to those scheduling container shipping to UK to know that there are many different possibilities in terms of flavor, culture, and history. At the same time, there are many general characteristics across the UK that newcomers find appealing. For those scheduling container shipping to UK with children, you’ll be happy to know that education is free for children in the UK. There are also many wonderful private schools that charge tuition, too. For families with older children looking into container shipping to United Kingdom, it is worth noting that the UK is home to many well-known universities such as the University of Oxford in England or the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. Healthcare is another commonality shared between the four countries of the UK. Healthcare is free throughout the UK, much to the pleasure of those planning to move there, though private insurance is also available through some employers. If you’re in the process of scheduling container shipping to UK, NY International Shipping suggest contacting your local UK Consulate to determine what type of visa you will need to apply for. Make sure you give yourself a decent amount of time to have it processed as it can be a lengthy experience.
If you have any questions about container shipping to the UK or you’d like to schedule your overseas move with us, contact NY International Shipping today.
If you’re planning to move to India it’s important to start thinking about container shipping to India for your goods as well. NY International Shipping specializes in international relocation’s, providing reliable container shipping to India and countless other destinations around the world. Providing competitive rates, NY International Shipping offers an impressive list of overseas moving options when it comes to container shipping.
Container Shipping to India
NY International Shipping is a family-owned overseas moving company that boasts over a decade of international moving experience. NY International Shipping’s container shipping options are all-inclusive and include services such as door-to-door shipment, custom wooden crates, shipment consolidation, and more. One of the things that make NY International Shipping so successful when it comes to container shipping to India is our worldwide network of reliable shipping agents. NY International Shipping is licensed by the FMC as a Non-Vessel operating Common Carrier, licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and properly insured and bonded. Contact NY International Shipping now to receive a FREE consultation with a relocation specialists in regards to your container shipping to India so that you can discuss the best options for your family, schedule, and budget.
Finding the Right International Mover for Container Shipping to India
NY International Shipping believes that the relationships between customers and international moving companies must be full of trust and honesty, which is why we encourage you to make an educated and thoughtful decision when choosing an overseas moving company for container shipping to India. You’ll want to choose a company that will guide you from start to finish through the process of your container shipping to India as it is much more complicated than moving from one location to another within the US. There are several things you’ll want to review about each overseas moving company you consider, such as:
- Credentials – Ensure that the international movers you’re considering are licensed as an NVOCC by the Federal Maritime Commission. It’s also a good idea to make sure they’re licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Reputation – Reputation is a very important factor when it comes to container shipping to India. Your goods are going to travel a long way and they will be at the mercy of the international moving company you choose to coordinate your container shipping process. Review third-party review sites, ask for referrals, etc.
- Apples-to-Apples Comparison – It’s important to compare identical overseas moving services between companies so that you can get a side-by-side comparison of their rates for container shipping to India.
- Look at the “big picture” – While finding the most competitive rates for container shipping to India is certainly at the top of your list, it’s also important to remember that in these circumstances there are other factors that should heavily influence your final decision for which company to use.
- Find an overseas moving company like NY International Shipping that offers competitive rates, exceptional container shipping services, and extensive expertise in this area.
If you’d like to discuss NY International Shipping’s container shipping rates and services further, contact us today we’d be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
If moving to Canada is in the future for you, you’ll need to find an international moving company to handle container shipping to Canada for you. NY International Shipping is a family-owned overseas moving company that specializes in container shipping to Canada as well as a multitude of other destinations around the globe. If this is your first time moving internationally, you may feel overwhelmed and underprepared. NY International Shipping has the experience and knowledge to smoothly guide you through the entire container shipping process. While Canada may seem nearby, shipping to Canada still requires special international documents for customs. If you have any questions or would like to receive a quote, contact NY International Shipping today.
Things to Know Before Moving to Canada
Shipping to Canada takes as much preparation as any other international move, despite its close proximity to the Unites States of America. While preparing your family for your overseas move, here are some tips to help make shipping to Canada and your international move experience a bit simpler:
- Find a quality overseas moving company that handles shipping to Canada. Consider using apples-to-apples comparison once you’ve narrowed your list of international movers down to several. To do this simply get rates from your top overseas moving companies who offer shipping to Canada using the same factors (distance, dates, shipment volume, etc.).
- Narrow down the household goods you intend to pack for shipping.
- Consider donating, selling or throwing away items you can live without.
- Once you know exactly what you wish to take with you, contact the overseas moving company you’ve chosen to determine the most effective shipping method. A seasoned overseas mover such as NY International Shipping knows that the ideal method will fit your budget, schedule, etc.
- Contact your local Canadian Consulate as there are different visas and permits necessary for US Citizens to procure based on whether they intend to work in Canada, study or become permanent citizens. Give yourself plenty of time to apply for your Canadian visa or passport as processing can be lengthy.
Tips for Finding the Right Company offering Container Shipping to Canada
It’s important that you choose the right international moving company for coordinating your container shipping to Canada. Here are some important things to look for as you review international moving companies:
- Licensed as an NVOCC by the Federal Maritime Commission as well as licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration—NY International Shipping is licensed by both
- Great reputation with referrals to support this claim as well as positive reviews regarding container shipping to Canada and other locations on third-party review sites.
- Memberships and affiliations with pertinent organizations allow companies that handle container shipping to Canada to remain current and accountable.
- Compare rates using apples-to-apples comparison for container shipping to Canada
At the end of the day, the company that handles the container shipping for you will be responsible for all of the goods you choose to ship. It is incredibly important that you choose a company that is knowledgeable, honest, and willing to go the extra mile to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible. If you have any questions regarding container shipping to Canada or you’d like to receive a FREE quote, contact NY International Shipping.
If you’re thinking about moving to Australia, you’re also going to need to think about finding someone that specializes in container shipping to Australia as well. NY International Shipping is ready and willing to assist you through every step of coordinating and executing your container shipping to Australia. We understand that planning container shipping to Australia can be overwhelming, which is why we have provided this helpful overview on the Pros and Cons of container shipping to Australia with NY International Shipping.
Container Shipping to Australia
As a family-owned international moving business, NY International Shipping has over a decade of experience handling overseas moving plans such as container shipping to Australia. Our container shipping to Australia options are all-inclusive, making the entire process a bit simpler for our customers. You’ll be happy to know that NY International Shipping is licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier or NVOCC. Our container shipping to Australia services are reliable and efficient, allowing you and your family to focus on other aspects of relocating to Australia. Contact NY International shipping with any questions you have regarding container shipping to Australia.
Container Shipping to Australia – Services
NY International Shipping offers a multitude of shipping options when it comes to container shipping to Australia. Some of those services include:
Door to Door Container Shipping to Australia
This option means that your goods will be packed at your current residence (or brought to NY International Shipping’s warehouse for storage first), brought through customs, shipped, escorted through customs at its destination, then delivered and unpacked at your new residence.
Door to Port Container Shipping to Australia
Through this option your goods will be packaged at your current location, brought through customs, shipped, then delivered to your destination port. This can be a more cost-effective option for those that wish to receive their goods at their destination port instead of at their new residence.
Port to Port Container Shipping to Australia
If you do not require your goods immediately, port to port container shipping to Australia may be an option to consider as this service includes NY International Shipping receiving your goods at the port of departure, shipping them, then receiving them at the port of arrival where they will be handed over to you to do with as you wish—put in storage, bring to your new residence, etc.
Port to Door Container Shipping to Australia
If you do not wish for NY International Shipping’s expert international movers to package and prepare your goods for shipping, port to door container shipping to Australia may be the correct choice for you. Through this service NY International Shipping will receive your goods at their port of departure, ship them overseas, receive them at the port of arrive, see them through customs, and deliver and unpack your goods at your new residence.
Many customers wonder how long container shipping to Australia will take. On average containers shipped to Australia can take between 10 to 14 weeks for the shipping time, though customs may add an additional week or two on to that time. There are many different factors that can affect the total time it takes for your goods to reach their destination through container shipping to Australia. Some of those factors include:
- Shipping by air vs. shipping by sea
- Whether shipments are being consolidated or an entire container has been shipped
- City of origin
- Whether shipments are being shipped around holidays
In the end, a knowledgeable overseas moving company such as NY International Shipping will be able to skillfully and efficiently coordinate container shipping to Australia for your goods. Contact NY International Shipping today to discuss container shipping to Australia options for your overseas move.